- Monitor specific support queues (LOD-FSN, LOD-PHN, XX-PROJ-CSC-HCP) and analyze incidents, research solutions and provide answers easily understood by customers within the agreed service levels (SLAs). - Handling of phone calls enquires received via SAP Hotline. .
- Monitoring of systems availability and pro-active customer contact in case of system down.
- Troubleshooting complex problems and provide the best available solution or workaround, if not possible to solve within L1 team, route and communicate to 2nd Level Support and Development within the agreed service levels (SLAs).
- Understand designs and deployment of integration content (to include processing flows and message transformations) using Eclipse (with SAP tools / plugins).
- Providing technical support and explanations to customers onboarded to the SAP Business Network.
- Daily alignments within global virtual team.
- Possibly recreating a problem in an internal test bed.
Advanced English, written and oral, and clear communication skills
- Ad hoc support on weekend or late hour expected
Tipo de Contrato:
+ Outras vagas em São Leopoldo